Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NaNoWriMoh My God That's a Lot of Words....

Hello again, my lovelies!

So, It's November. Around these parts that means National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo for short). The quick version is that it's a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. No small task. There's no major prize except the ability to say "I wrote a novel last month" and an Internet badge but, hey, that's still pretty amazing. Friends of mine have participated for a couple years now and I decided to jump on the band wagon. Except I'm cheating a little bit. Instead of novel I'm challenging myself to write a blog post every day. I might not post them up every time but I have to write a complete post every day and total fifty thousand words by the end of the month. Sure it's not the exact challenge but the spirit is the same, right? In the process of all this, it got me really looking at this Blog and I realized I have hardly any useful information in here. Most of my posts are simply a recap of what's been happening in my life which is not at all what I intended. I doubt even my family finds such things terribly interesting. So, I shall try my darnedest to only write about useful information. You know, the actual methods and how-to steps of running a modern household with old school techniques . . . like I created this Blog to do in the first place!

That being the case, what you do, my dear readers (assuming someone other than me is reading this thing) want to know about? Do you want recipes for home cooked meals? Or perhaps a how to on making your own bath products? Do you need to know how to treat issues of illnesses and injuries without lab created goods? Do you want reviews of products? What else would you like to see here? Let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment