Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014? When did that happen?

Well, in a week and a half we will be having Baby A's first birthday.

I can't believe that we survived it intact.

And by intact I mean that we are all still breathing, still eating, and have a roof over our heads.  Everything else ends up being secondary. Baby A has turned out to be more of a handful than we ever imagined.

Thank goodness for the Internet. Advice, knowledge, and support right at my fingertips. It has been a life saver. . . or at least a sanity saver.

I'm still hoping that Baby A will settle into himself as he gets older and I can start getting myself back. Or at least a few hours of time to do something I love other than taking care of Baby A.

But first, cleaning needs to get done. I have a whole list of spring cleaning that needs to happen and it's almost summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment